Save the date is the first announcement of your wedding day. It’s your chance to make something personal and original, which will always be remembered by your guests! 💕 Your save the date photo announcement doesn’t have to be costly or difficult to prepare. All you need is a camera (your phone will do), a friend to take the pictures and our creator to edit and order your save the date photos. No Photoshop required!
Get inspired by our save the date ideas and learn how easy is to create the perfect photo announcement!
1. I said yes
Oh yesss! One of you proposed, the other has accepted! Let's let your guests know when the big day is in the most creative way!
- You can choose your favorite font and its size. We know you're excited, but go easy on the font size, less is more. ;) Click the buttons indicated by the pink arrow below.
You can order up to 100 photos per set. Click the green button to select how many photos you wish to print.
2. Let your adorable pet share the big news
If your pet is part of the family you and your partner will form, so it makes perfect sense that is announces it! Just make a heart shape out of paper and use our creator to add text to it. No toxic permanent maker fumes around its cute snout!
- You can add multiple text boxes by clicking the orange button "+text". Choose your font, drag and drop it on your preferred position on the photo.
3. Attention to the date
If you want to drive all the attention to the date, you will love this idea! Just get a piece of white paper and pin it to a tree using a clothes pin. You can do the rest in our creator. 😉
- You can rotate your text by clicking the rotation button indicated by the pink arrow below.
4. Heart eyes
Because yes, you are in love! This time we used a regular 4x6” vintage theme. Remember that you can choose between different sizes and themes in the creator. All of them accept captions! ❤️
5. Hand heart
This well known gesture speaks for itself! For this save the date we used the regular 4x6” white border theme.
- You can change the font color. Click first the "color" button in the tool box and choose your font and background color, as indicated by the pink arrow below.
Here's another way to do it.
6. Do anything you fancy
It’s your save the date, so just be yourself and show your love! Get creative choosing different fonts and colors!
- Click the "Font face" button to change the font any time. You can choose your favorite between nine different fonts.
Feeling inspired to print your save the date? Start creating it here! 📸