Hello DIY lovers,
Let's make a DIY photo stand from a champagne cork. It's budget-friendly and extremely easy to make! Recycling is all about creativity and I bet you never thought that a cork and its wire cage could actually be re-purposed - but they can! 😉 Let's go!
DIY Cork Photo Stand
Materials you'll need for one photo stand:
- An undamaged champagne cork with the wire cage it comes with
- Wire cutter
- Cutter or thin knife
- Photo print
- Use the wire cutter to cut the champagne cork cage to get the curly feet for the stand.
- Use a cutter (or another sharp object, like a push pin) to drill deep holes into the cork.
- Put the little feet into the cork, so the cork doesn't roll over.
- Use the cutter to make a slice where the photo print will slide in. Slice the cork right after the curl on the cork.
- Put the photo print in the slice.
Tips: You can use spray paint to customize the cork, and/or add stickers to it. The thinner the slice cut on the cork the better. Otherwise your photo will not be standing but bending backwards.
Our Bia has tried the DIY project herself and it looks great!
See the full tutorial on our YouTube and remember to subscribe to our channel ❤️
Kisses and hugs,
Bia, Kim & Printiki Team