We are in love with the cacti trend! Cactus is now the protagonist, seen from clothing to home wear. The world's most wanted plant seems to be the right candidate to replace the pineapple in our lives! So today's DIY project is inspired by this trend! Let's make a DIY Cactus Photo Stand! 🌵
DIY Cactus Photo Stand
- Give to your wire a cactus shape, guided by the cactus print.
- Cut the wire. Count on 8cm extra on each side of the cactus. This wire we will put later into the pot and will hold your cactus.
- Wrap the green chenille stems around the wire, leaving free 8cm on each side.
- Place the floral foam inside the plant pot.
- Push the wire into the floral foam.
- Cover the floral foam with sand or earth.
- Attach your Printiki prints to the cactus with pegs.
Now you've got your own cactus! You can customize your plant pot to make it even more trendy. 😉
See the full tutorial on our YouTube and subscribe to our channel for more DIY projects ideas ✂️ 🙋🏻
Bia, Kim & Printiki Team