We hope you all are having a fabulous summer! It has been almost a month since our last blog post, but we are finally back with a very fun DIY. Let's make a DIY Fringe Photo Garland that's perfect to display your summer holidays photos. The fringe and ribbon add the perfect bohemian touch to your memories. Moreover, it's very easy to make and simply lovely!
DIY Fringe Photo Garland
Materials you'll need for one garland of 6 photos:
- 60 cm fringe trim (10cm per photo)
- 60 cm ribbon (10cm per photo)
- Double-sided tape
- Printiki retro square M prints
- Cut the fringe trim and the ribbon to the exact width of each photo print.
- Use the double-sided tape to attach the fringe trim and ribbon.
Tip: You can also replace the ribbon and double-sided tape by washi tape to attach the fringe.
Now you just need to attach your photo prints to a strand of yarn using little pegs.
It's a lovely DIY project, isn't it?
See the full tutorial on our YouTube and remember to subscribe to our channel 🙋🏻
Bia, Kim and Printiki Team