Hello crafty Printikers,
You know we always love creating simple DIY projects for you, right? For today's project, you only need a few supplies, and you are good to go! We'll make a DIY Wood Block Photo Stand that is perfect to hold many photos and lovely to decorate as a centerpiece or on a side table.
DIY Wood Block Photo Stand
Materials you'll need for one photo stand:
- Wood block
- Aluminuim wire (2mm diameter)
- Triangle shaped paper clips
- Wire cutter
- Printiki photo prints
- Firstly, think how many photos you would like to display on your photo stand and their position. Mark their position on the wood with a pen, so you know where to place the wire and paper clips. Take into consideration that the wire and paper clip should hold the center of your photo print.
- Using a nail and a hammer, make holes where you previously marked in the wood.
- Make a photo holder using a marker, wrapping the wire around the marker twice. Cut the wire left using a wire cutter. Push the wire into the hole.
- Unfold one part of the triangle shaped paper clip. Push this part into the hole you created previously.
- Place your photo prints into the triangle and wire photo holder.
Tip: You can play with colors and customization, choosing the wire and paper clips from different colors.
Your DIY Wood Photo Stand is ready! Easy peasy!
See the full video tutorial on our YouTube and subscribe to our channel for more DIY projects ideas. ✂️ 🙋🏻
Kisses and hugs,
Bia, Kim and Printiki Team