Get your home ready for Halloween and greet your trick-or-treaters with a black spider!
On today's DIY project we will create a creepy spider photo holder to decorate your Halloween party and display spine-chilling photos. 🕷
DIY Spider Photo Holder 🕸
Materials you'll need for one spider photo holder:
- One tennis ball
- Black chenille stems
- Orange chenille stems
- Black acrylic paint
- Two small red pompons (or buttons)
- Printiki photo prints
- Paint the tennis ball in black and let it dry.
- Cut the black chenille stems into eight parts of a 15cm length. Remove one cm pile/fiber from the chenille stems, leaving just the wire at only one of the edges.
- Fold the chenille stems giving them a spider leg shape.
- Slice a small part on the top of the ball with a cutter. This part will hold your photo print.
- Cut the orange chenille stems in small parts and fold them on the legs joints.
- Glue the two red pompoms or small buttons to the tennis ball, making the spider's eyes.
- Place the eight legs into the spider body, pushing the wire part of the chenille stems into the tennis ball. Use a needle to make a hole before pushing the wire in.
- Place your Printiki print into the tennis ball.
Abracadabra! Your Spider Photo Holder is ready! 🕷
See the full tutorial on our YouTube and subscribe to our channel for more DIY projects ideas! ✂️ 🙋🏻 Also, we've got a DIY Halloween Decorations playlist with many ideas!
Happy Halloween! 😈
Kisses and hugs,
Bia, Kim & Printiki Team