Working at Printiki
WHO WE ARE?
We are an Amsterdam based startup that brings digital memories to the offline world. We strongly believe that a printed photo holds much more emotional value than a digital one. We also believe that the process of converting to print is too complicated and we are on a mission to change that. We want to become everyone’s personal print assistant.
We supply our software to leading European retailers and operate our own Printiki brand in the UK and USA. We found our product-market fit, customers are crazy about our service. We have ambitious plans for growth and product development and we need winners to fight the battle with us. Therefore, we are currently looking for a:
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
WHY DO WE HAVE THIS JOB LISTING?
We want to acquire new customers for our Printiki brand. Our running Adwords campaign provides kickass returns and we need a specialist to grow this further, and to setup new acquisition channels.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Manage and create online marketing campaigns in Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Focus on measurable results. Analyze performance data and act accordingly.
- Develop a plan to partner with (online) media to acquire customers.
- Create converting landing pages that extend the advertisement.
- (Aggressively) grow our existing customer base and online marketing budget while maintaining/improving the current ROI ratio.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Know Google Adwords and Analytics as well as Facebook advertising inside-out.
- Solve problems by an analytical approach.
- The ability to enthusiast people for our product.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR BACKGROUND BE?
- At least a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience and a demonstrated success in online marketing.
- You have managed Adwords campaigns with significant budgets before.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON SHOULD YOU BE?
- You live and breathe online marketing.
- You are highly ambitious and eager to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- You can work independently.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Responsibility. You will be in charge of all our online marketing campaigns and channels.
- A seat at the table. We are a small company so we value your input on many different topics that our startup faces every day.
- A playground. We not only encourage experimentation, we require it. We want to do things better and smarter; we can only do that by trying new things.
- A great working space at the edge of the Rembrandtpark, Amsterdam.
If you believe to be the right fit, we would like to meet you! Please send us your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com and do not hesitate to ask any questions.