Terms and Conditions
By using our services, these terms will constitute a legally binding agreement between you, the user and you, the service provider.
If you have any questions or comments on our services or these terms, you can send your e-mail to email@example.com.
Article 1: Copyright
By accepting these terms, you take full responsibility for the photos, pictures, images and other material that you use in our services. You guarantee that you are the owner of the copyright of the material or that you have permission to use the material.
Printiki does not claim any rights on the used material. You acknowledge that we have no control over the use of your material and shall not be held liable for any use, publication or copying of it. You waive all rights of action or other claims you may have against us in respect of any such use, publication or copying.
For the purpose of enabling your images or photographs to be up- or downloaded and made available on the services and to fulfill print orders made for your images and photographs you grant to us and to any supplier which fulfills print orders of your images or photographs, a perpetual worldwide non-exclusive transferable royalty-free copyright license to copy, reproduce, display, modify, adapt or alter, transmit, communicate and distribute to our staff your images or photographs.
Article 2: Intellectual Property Rights
Any trademarks, trade names or logos displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
You should assume that all of the content made available to you through the services, including photographic images, is owned by third parties and is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights.
Article 3: Changing Terms
Printiki reserve the right to alter these terms at any time without notice. Printiki cannot be held responsible for damages incurred by a user as a consequence of these terms changing. Printiki may, however, choose to inform to about (upcoming) changes in the terms. You grant Printiki the right to inform you by e-mail about changes in the terms.
Article 4: Materials and Content Not Permitted on this Service
Printiki has the right to review all material used in/by the services.
Printiki has the right at our sole and absolute discretion to refuse to display and to remove material from the services deemed to be objectionable by us or considered by us contrary to applicable laws.
Any perceived violations of laws will be reported by us to law enforcement authorities if in our sole judgment such images are in violation of applicable laws.
Without limiting the above in any way, you are not permitted to post, upload, email, use or transmit to the services any material which:
- is, in the opinion of Printiki, offensive, personally offensive, defamatory, abusive, obscene, upsetting, menacing, threatening, harassing, pornographic, of an adult or sexual nature or, in any way unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years;
- is illegal under any law or regulation at any place where material are posted, used or uploaded from and / or viewed, and / or received, or infringes any industry code of conduct;
- is copyrighted material that is used without the express permission of the owner or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person;
- in the opinion of Printiki reflects badly on the services.
Further, you are not permitted to use the services:
- to engage in any activities in such a manner as to expose us, or any other third person who is involved in making the services available to you, to liability or adversely affecting the name, reputation or business or us or any such third person;
- to do any act that may damage or interfere with the services network or systems or cause the quality of the services to be impaired
- to commit a crime or in the course of committing a crime or for an unlawful purpose to do any act that may damage the network or systems or cause the quality of the services to be impaired.
Article 5: Returns
If your order is faulty upon delivery, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take action as soon as possible to replace your order. The users is responsible for checking the order as soon as possible after delivery for any damage, misprints or other errors. Any claims should be made within 14 days after the order is send by our suppliers.
After you completed the order, the files are send to our suppliers immediately. Therefore cancellation of the order is not possible after you completed it. If you have any questions, you can contact us via email@example.com.
Article 6: Privacy
Article 7: Applicable law
This agreement is governed by Dutch law.
Article 8: Shipping
We are not responsible for lost packages due to shipping addresses provided incorrectly. Shipping delays will occur if an incorrect address is provided at checkout. It is your responsibility to carefully check the shipping address in the order confirmation screen.