Printiki respects your privacy and handles in accordance with Dutch and European Privacy law. We respect our customers' right to privacy of their personal information. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with the Dutch and European Privacy Law.
Printiki has appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures in place designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These processes and procedures are intended to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. We limit access to personal information about customers to our associates who we believe reasonably need to know that information in order to provide products, services, and support to our customers or in order to do their jobs.
Data collection and storage
So that Printiki can provide products and services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Examples of where we may need these personal details is to deliver your order, confirm you order by email, or for promotions and competitions when you opt-in to receiving marketing offers and newsletters from Printiki.
The Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so.
Printiki takes steps to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
You have no obligation to provide any personal information requested by us. If you choose to withhold information however, Printiki may not be able to provide you with the products and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
The personal information we request is generally used to provide products or services. We may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with a better service experience. This may be to advise you of new products and services, through Printiki. You have the right to advise us that you do not want information sent to you, other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal details. We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Username and password
- Name and email address
- Delivery address
- Your images and other user content
- Messages exchanged with customer support
- Your preferences about what promotional messages to receive
- Your usage of the Printiki websites and Printiki software.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise over your data. Your rights are:
- The right to receive a copy of your data free of charge (know as a Subject Access Request)
- The right to receive certain data in an electronic format that can be given to another provider (a portability request)
- The right to have data corrected if it is inaccurate
- The right to ask us to stop processing or object to processing under certain circumstances
- The right to ask us to erase data in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent at any time when that is the legal basis for our processing.
Terms and conditions
For our terms and conditions, please go to Terms and Conditions.
For more information, send an e-mail to email@example.com